Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant
Salary: Grade 3 point 4 £11,894 (actual)
Hours/Weeks 27.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year (term time only)
Job term: Fixed Term one academic year commencing September 2022
Place of work: Claydon Primary School, Lancaster Way, Claydon, Ipswich, IP6 0DX
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that thrives on working collaboratively, has a positive outlook and loves working with enthusiastic and amazing children! Claydon Primary School, situated very close to Ipswich, is a friendly school with committed and supportive staff who want our pupils to be the best they can be in all that they do.
We pride ourselves on working together to offer the best possible learning opportunities for all of our pupils through a curriculum that engages and excites all learners. We are a ‘good’ school that has an ambitious vision to ensure all pupils receive the best education possible and leave with the skillset to thrive in High School and beyond.
Currently, we are looking to employ a new TA to join our team, who should be:
- Energetic, with bags of enthusiasm; someone flexible who has a nurturing attitude and is solution focussed.
- Able to consistently demonstrate the confidence and ability to manage children in a positive and friendly manner
- Have sound maths and literacy skills (GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths is essential), alongside other relevant qualifications (e.g. Level 3)
- Have experience of working with children in a learning environment
- Have the ability to use initiative, work as part of a team and have a good sense of humour
- An excellent communicator, creative and passionate about helping children be the best they can be.
In return we can offer:
- A committed hard-working team
- A friendly, proud school community, with enthusiastic, happy children.
- An ongoing commitment to learning for all
- Personalised professional development opportunities which will serve to support future goals and dreams.
We encourage and welcome visits to allow you to find out more about us, you can also visit our website https://www.claydonprimary.net/ .
For further information about the school or to arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01473 830439 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 7th July at Midday
Proposed interview date: Week beginning Monday 11th July
Claydon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.