Claydon Primary School has a Local Governing Body (LGB) which has functions delegated to it as part of South Suffolk Learning Trust's governance structure.
Working closely with the staff in a strategic role, the Local Governing Body provides direction, guidance and support.
The Local Governing Body
- Is accountable for the performance of the school and ensures that the school follows statutory assessment procedures
- Is accountable for the curriculum of the school
- Makes recommendations to the trust about the school's budget and staffing
- Plans for the future development of the school
- Volunteers who make a commitment to the school
- People with a range of skills which make an important contribution to success of the school
- People who come from all walks of life and are of all ages!
The Governing Body is required to publish key information.
- Business Interest Register which includes individual governor's relevant business interests, other educational establishments they govern and relationships between governors and members of the school staff
- Code of Conduct
- Record of Attendance at meetings
- Code of Conduct for LGB
- CPS Governor Attendance 2017 2018
- CPS LGB Membership 2019 20
- LGB business interests 2018 19 updated June 19